This prestigious celebration remains the largest event in the Southeastern United States dedicated to the tasting of the new Harvest of the Beaujolais Nouveau. It is the perfect opportunity to toast to the strength of the transatlantic connection between France and the US.
For this 30th edition, the French American Chamber of Commerce Atlanta is inviting the international community to share this tradition with a tasting of this year's vintage, a silent auction, and several happenings to highlight the French/European art de vivre.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
EXCLUSIVE FASHION SHOW Featuring Chanel, Christian Dior, YSL, and more.
JAZZ SINGER, DEB BOWMAN And her pianist
ENGRAVING OR WINE GLASSES By Gravotech
GOURMET FRENCH BUFFET By Chef Didier Lailheugue (Ham bar and vegetarian meals)
SILENT AUCTION - 2 round-trip business class (Delta one) tickets between U.S./Canada and Europe, DELTA AIR LINES.
- 2 round-trip tickets in Premium Economy Class between Atlanta and Paris, AIRFRANCE KLM
- 2 nights in a Junior Suite for two, American buffet breakfast included, NAPOLEON HOTEL - Four-Course Meal In Home Chef Experience for eight (8) people, PALATE CATERING DESIGN
- 1 night in a luxury Parisian 4* Hotel (breakfast included) & 2 skip the line tickets for the Louvre Museum in Paris, ULTIMATE PARIS GUIDE
-Contemporary Floor Lamp from German designer Fraumaier, FRESH DESIGN PRODUCTS
- Set of products (Huile prodigieuse, Nuxellence éclat, Nuxuriance eye contour, Nuxuriance serum, Nuxuriance Day), NUXE
- 1 night stay for two + 2 Gad Elmaleh ticket, ARTMORE HOTEL / ATLANTA SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
- Sterling Silver + Stone pendant. Geometric shape with green Amethyst, rutilated quartz and a druzy stone, AIMEE JEWELRY & FINE ART GALLERY
- 5 tickets for Treetop Quest, TREETOP QUEST
- 2 boxed gift certificates for a pair of Sports Compression Socks, BAUERFEIND USA
The Beaujolais Nouveau Fundraiser is the largest event organized by the French-American Chamber of Commerce-Atlanta Southeast Chapter. Funds generated by the event go towards our mission to develop and promote thriving economic relationship between the United States and France, as well as to serve the ongoing business needs of corporate and individual members throughout the greater Southeaster US. We enable job creation one relationship at a time. Your participation helps us achieve this goal.
Enjoy preferential rates to stay after the Beaujolais evening in the outstanding InterContinental Buckhead Hotel. You might also want to stay the whole weekend to explore and appreciate Buckhead and its surrounding areas!
November 18th, 2016
7:00pm to 11:00pm
SOLD OUT! $55 for members
$75 for non members
The first 100 guests who will register can win a bottle of Cru wine from Georges Duboeuf engraved with their name.
Disclaimer: For cancellations received up to 14 days prior to the event date, 50% of the event fee can be refunded. For cancellations received at any later time, no refund will be provided. Registrations are transferable. Attendance is possible only after payment is received.