Advanced online registration closed.
Tickets will be available at the door : $65
The French American Chamber of Commerce-Atlanta Chapter, is pleased to announce the 28th annual Beaujolais Nouveau fundraising and tasting event on November 20th, 2014 from 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
It's the largest event in the Southeastern United States dedicated to the Beaujolais Nouveau! Highlights of the event will include a tasting of the new Beaujolais Nouveau wine, paired with delicious food provided by Chef Didier Lailheugue, a world-traveled executive chef with years of experience at Relais & Chateaux, and a silent auction.
- Beaujolais Nouveau
- Cocktail appetizers
- Cabaret Style entertainment brought to you by Theatre du Reve
- Amazing silent auctions featuring :
- 1 round-trip ticket to Europe for 1 person in Coach class on Delta Airlines.
- 2 round-trip tickets Atlanta/Paris/Atlanta in Coach Class on Air France Airlines. Travel may be possible in Business class.
- 7 night stay for 2 in a ClubMed North America Resort.
- 3 nights package in the Chateau des Vigiers (France) Wine, Gastronomy and spa.
- A set of 4 Michelin tires
- 24 hours of classroom instructions on French Wines with Nectar.
- 2 weeks immersion summer camp in French or Spanish at Little Da Vinci International School.
- Round of golf for four at Atlanta National Golf Club.
- Champagne picture by Karen Images
- Beginning level French course, Alliance Francaise.
- Voucher for French classes, Ecole du Samedi
- Stockpot, pasta basket, 2 sides handles, Cristel
- 2 Mini-tajines, Revol
- Vouchers for French Lingerie Shop.
Get ready for the holidays by sampling excellent wines you'll want to pair with food, family, and friends
Reward you Employees of the Month or Staff! Call us if you are a Group of 10 or more for discounted pricing and Special Mention throughout the Event
The Beaujolais Nouveau Fundraiser is the largest event organized by the French-American Chamber of Commerce-Atlanta Chapter. Funds generated by the event go towards our mission to develop and promote a thriving economic relationship between the United States and France, as well as to serve the ongoing business needs of corporate and individual members throughout the greater Southeastern US. We enable job creation one relationship at a time. Your participation helps us achieve this goal.